Yesterday I had at work contact with nearly forty customers, I felt exhausted and drained when I came home and enjoyed a quick shower with a self-made aura cleansing salt, then I felt better. Maybe it was the Mars Neptune conjunction in Pisces yesterday – Neptune is closing into a square to my natal Neptune in 12th house, and Mars triggered this. It feels to me that I have to take extra care of getting rid of energetic influences that drain my energy while this transit is going on.
A few weeks ago I mixed a salt which I use for a quick shower, a small portion is enough, because it is very intensive. I rub my whole body with it and rinse it, and I can feel how my aura is squeaky clean afterwards. Maybe you like to try this in challenging and draining times to let go influences that harm your energetic and spiritual body.
Here are the ingredients for the Wild Woods Salt:
- ca. 300 g unrefined coarsely sea salt ( I prefer Atlantic sea salt of greyish color I buy in the organic store)
- 1 tea-spoon of fresh needles of spruce or fir-tree
- 1 table-spoon of lichen (Evernia prunastri) I collected in the Swiss Alps, but you could use some fresh moss, rosemary needles or thyme needles instead.
- 1 tea-spoon of crystalline camphor
- a dash of olive oil
- a few drops of spruce oil
- a few drops of mint oil
- a few drops of tea tree oil
- a few drops of wintergreen oil (Gaultheria procumbens)
Mix well in a bowl and fill in a tight closing glass or ceramic jar.
Shower and enjoy!